How It Works
In about one hour, our professional hand-workmanship will repair your sunglasses and eyeglasses.
Designer, vintage, or reading glasses; if you love them, they deserve a second chance. We've been in business in Toronto for over 30 years, and provide professional repairs to damaged spectacles.
Visit : Make your appointment today and visit us for an assessment.Call, email or use the form below.
Mail : Conveniently send us your damaged frames. Free return shipping in Canada.No matter where you reside, easily mail them to us.
Buy New : We carry new designer glases & sunglasses at a reduced price.If you choose not to repair, contact us to buy new.
Frequently Asked QuestionsDrop-off
- • Drop off your frames and pick them up later.
- • Your appointment helps ensure our fast repair turnaround.
- • Most repairs take about one hour.
- • For pricing, please visit us by setting up a time.
- • Have your valid student id for a meaningful discount.
- • We pay for return expedited shipping across Canada.
- • Email us for an assessment.
- • We specialize in professional repairs, and do not sell parts.
- • We use high-quality, after-market parts (not the generic ones).
- • We replace non-prescription lenses with high-end ones, with various colours/gradients incl. clear lenses.
- • We can fix plastic, metal, or rimless eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- • Our solder is superior; we have perfected the mix of ingredients.
- • Crazy glue does not work; we charge $10 for glue removal because it takes time to clean.
- • We repair dental or surgical loupes.
List of RepairsSunglass Lens Replacements
- • High-quality, anti-glare lenses (by pair).
- • Polarized and UV400 protection (we carry UV400 only lenses, too).
- • Variety of colours and gadients.
- • Hand cut to fit your frames perfectly.
Arm / Hinge / Temple Repair
- • Non-prescription only.
- • Professional and clean repairs on sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- • Using your existing, genuine parts.
Broken Bridge / Eyerim / Temple Repair
- • Metal and plastic frames.
- • Plastic or metal, including titanium.
- • Professional and clean repairs on sunglasses and eyeglasses.
Pad Arm Implants & Temple Lengthening
- • Refinishing as required.
- • Inserting high quality, silicon nose pads and arms into the bridge of plastic frames.
Crystal Replacements & Custom Emblems
- • Lengthening or shortening the temple arms on metal or plastic frames.
- • Replacing missing or loose crystals.
Nose Pads, Temple Tips and Screw Replacements
- • Recreating missing or broken components of your sunglasses or eyeglasses.
- • High quality silicon nose pads (by pair).
- • Replacing or repairing temple tips, including damaged temples from dog bites.
Repair of Rimless & Semi-Rimless Glasses
- • Variety of screws and other parts.
- • Restringing or replacement of the plastic.
Restoring & Adjusting Vintage Sunglasses & Eyeglasses
- • Repairing looseness or damaged screws.
- • Cleaning, polishing and professional high-grade plating.
High-grade Plating Service
- • Adjusting and refitting.
- • Removing old lacquer, paint or plating.
- • Brass, Copper, Gold and Rhodium plating.
From the U.S. to Australia, Europe and anywhere across Canada, clients can take advantage of our fast and convenient service through postal or courrier services. The steps outlined below are easy to follow and you'll keep your costs low.
1. Call us toll free at 1-888-626-9293 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your repair(s) and agree on a price. Please do not send us your credit card information.
- Shipping: In Canada, return shipping is free. We recommend that you use Canada Post to send them to us.
- Payment Options: a) Money order or bank draft, enclosed with your shipment, made payable to "Solitaire Jewellery Ltd." or b) Visa, Mastercard or Amercian Express (you pay through the invoice that we email you) or c) e-transfer the funds to email@example.com using your online banking
- Outside of Canada: If you live outside of Canada, please call or email us for shipping and payment information.
2. Ship your glasses in their hard case to protect your frames. Ensure that all broken pieces are included in the case. Be sure to include the lenses (either separated from the frame or intact with the frame). To minimize shipping costs, your parcel should weigh less than 500 grams. (A pair of glasses—frames + lenses—normally weighs less than 200 grams.)
3. You can purchase a cushion envelope or a small cardboard cylinder tube to protect your frames during shipping. (These are usually sold in post offices.)
4. If you live outside of Canada, write "Broken glasses for repair" on the shipping form that is placed on the package. And please remember to put your return address on the package.
5. Please contact us for payment options and shipping address.
6. We take every effort to protect your eye wear. You agree that in no event shall the Eyeglass Repair Centre and Solitaire Jewellery Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for loss or any damages or scratches during shipment to our location, during the repair(s), during return shipping, or for future breaks or damages. As part of our quality assurance, we inspect each repair order upon receiving your package and prior to shipping them back to you, and we use a camera to capture the before and after condition of the received item. Any issues or questions must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org upon opening the returned package, and any agreed upon resolution is limited to the cost of the repair plus applicable taxes only, and does not include shipping expenses. Thank you. Please read our reviews on Google.
The Eyeglass Repair Centre will purchase precious metal jewellery you are no longer interested in wearing.
The value of your precious metal will be based on the day's market price, giving you the highest and fairest price.
Examples include necklaces, rings and bridal jewellery, broken jewellery, gold grills and teeth, and more.
Trust is our priority. Like our expert repair service, we provide our clients with a comfortable and professional environment.
Our repair experts have the experience, and our workshop has the tools, to repair your fashion accessories.
We repair both precious and non-precious metals, including ring re-sizing and necklace length adjustments.
Most repairs can be completed the same day. We will clean your pieces at no charge.
We can repair your favourite Pandora charms and links, David Yurman and Swarovski pieces, Kate Spade or Alex & Ani fashion jewellery and more.
Services also include watch repairs, hand engraving, custom name pendants, and custom designs by Solitaire Jewellery, Toronto.
buy new frames
- We carry a curated selection of a wide range of designer sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- • These are new display models of current and previous seasons.
- • All models are genuine brand names.
- • Prices range between $100-$200, much less than suggested retail prices.
- • The selection changes regularly. Images below are from our Instagram page.
4.7 Stars on Google.
210 Victoria St., downtown Toronto
We are not street level
(entry code is 0119)
Toll-free Canada: 1-844-550-0074
Questions and Appointment: